GOOD SAFETY HABITS THAT YOU MIGHT NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT AND COULD SAVE YOU
DEVELOP AND PRACTICE A PLAN OF ESCAPE
Just a simple question: Do you know exactly how to escape a fire right now? not using the elevators of course! if you are not 100% sure, you might be in danger.
• Install and maintain fire extinguishers on every level of the home and the
kitchen, basement and garage. You should know how to use a fire extinguisher
fires before an emergency.
• Draw a floor plan indicating all doors and windows and at least
two (2) escape routes from each room. In the windows of the second
floor is possible that a rope or chain ladder needed.
• Get the family together and raise your escape plan showing everyone what
They should do in case of fire.
• Determine a place outside the home where everyone can meet if
a fire occurs.
• Have all become familiar with the sound of the smoke alarm and train them
to leave the house when you hear it.
• Practice a fire drill at least every six months, even drills
at night. Ensure that small children hear the alarm and
to wake up when it rings. They must wake up to run
the escape plan. This practice allows all occupants to test the
plan before an emergency. It is possible that you can not get where
They are their children. It is important to know what to do.
• Recent studies have shown that it is possible that no smoke alarms
awaken all sleeping people and it is the responsibility of the residents
household have the ability to assist others provide assistance to
those that have not been awakened by the sound of the alarm, or those
not have the ability to evacuate safely without assistance
Posted on: 05/24/2016, by : Starlyn Tejada